Sunday 22 January 2012

The Motive Behind Makeup Your Mind

Hello

My name’s Danielle, and I’m a makeup addict.

As silly and shallow as it may sound, I am completely and unapologetically obsessed with anything that sparkles, shimmers or shines.

As a result of my addiction, I’ve amassed quite the collection of cosmetics and, in the process, significantly dwindled down my savings account. When you’re spending forty dollars on foundation and twenty dollars on mascara it’s easy to lose a small fortune in a single shopping trip.

Which brings me to the motivation behind this blog. Each week I will be comparing a makeup product that I currently use with its less expensive counterpart in the hopes of uncovering what’s really worth splurging on and when it’s just as good to save.

Stay tuned for my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment