Thursday 15 March 2012

Splurge a little, Save a lot


In life, there are certain instances when you pay more for the better deal. For example, you buy the name brand running shoes because they won’t hurt your feet or you shell out the extra bucks for the expensive mattress because you’ll get a better sleep. For this post, I’ll be doing a product spotlight on Lise Watier’s Metamorfix. Metamorfix retails for approximately $15, but don’t let the price scare you off; this product will save you plenty in the long run.

Lise Watier's Metamorfx
Retails for approx. $15
Metamorfix is a unique product that can only be described as liquid genius. Just one drop of Metamorfix transforms any eyeshadow into the perfect liner. You can see the results for yourself below.

Top: Lise Watier's Couleur Folie in 24 Carats without Metamorfix
Bottom: Lise Watier's Couleur Folie in 24 Carats with Metamorfix

This is where the value of this product really comes into play. Imagine this: say you own 10 eyeshadows (a frighteningly low number if you ask me); Metamorfix would turn every one of those eyeshadows into an eyeliner, for an average of $1.50 a piece. Considering that the average eyeliner costs approximately $8, that’s a pretty good deal. No, scratch that, that’s an AMAZING deal.

So, in short, if you wear eyeliner you need this product. It creates the perfect smudge-proof, budge-proof liner for a great value. The verdict: splurge/save.

6 comments:

  1. I do like the sound of this. I must start refurbishing my make up kit for my return to the workforce. You have provided some great tips on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! I have never even heard of this stuff, thanks for the tip Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, metamorfix looks amazing. Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! you've got a blog! Good stuff

    (It's hard for me to feign interest in makeup at this point in time, but once I get the glam rock band going, you're going to be the first person I call.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear make up but I am sure if I ever choose to your blog would be very helpful. Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean those lashes are natural? Jealousssss! lol

      Delete